Here we are again and announce the 4rd Science slam CUNI 2020!
All rounds are divided according to fields of study. Do not miss the deadline and register now. Looking for inspiration? Check out videos.
WHAT IS SLAM
- type of event seeking to popularize science and research;
- scientists are showcasing their interesting scientific and research projects in a stand-up format talk;
- a talk itself lasts only 6 minutes, audio-visual equipment is not allowed, but creativity is not limited by any means;
- the jury consists of the audience and board of experts.
FIELDS OF STUDY
2. Humanities and Social Sciences
3. Animate Nature
4. Inanimate Nature
WHAT CAN YOU GET
- a chance to meet friends, colleagues and other interesting people,
- prize money and nice presents for everybody on the stage!
WHO CAN APPLY
Everybody, who is a student of Charles University, has been working on a remarkable research project and would like to learn how to present ideas to a non-expert audience in a clear way.
Are you ready to compete? Not yet? No problem! Don´t hesitate and contact our individual coach, JASON HWANG, who knows the secret of building confidence in presenting in English. Coaching is for free.
If you have any questions, . Come and help us make the science more attractive. We´re very looking to seeing you there all!